Friday, February 24, 2012

Hi! My name is Jennifer Blume and I am an artist and illustrator. I am starting this blog to share what inspires me in my art and my life. From art and photography to music, fashion and books, I hope you find something to inspire you! I just opened my new Etsy shop and here are a few of the items I have for sale. The art I've been working on recently is created by digitally drawing a black and white image and layering this over a hand painted watercolor back round in photoshop. The style is bohemian, art nouveau and a bit trippy. I have to admit, as much as I consider myself to be a rebellious rock chic, I am a nature lover and a vegetarian, I am an activist yet unabashedly girly too. I guess that's why I chose to name my blog bohoheart. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment